Slacking



I know I've been slacking terribly with posting on this blog. That is mainly due to the fact that I just haven't had much time to paint in the past few months. I've been working alot more than usual, and I just don't have as many days off.

I think I need to get out of the mindset that I have to finish a painting the same day that I start it. It's okay if it takes me a few weeks to finish it.

I did start a winter scene painting, but it's not finished yet, and I'm not sure how it's going to turn out. I'm having some trouble with the color in the painting - something just doesn't seem right, but I'm not sure how to fix it. I'm going to try to work on it more, and I'll post pictures soon.

2 comments:

  1. It' okay, I feel like we all slack on blogs :) And I really like your blog! I think we could be friends! I saw you wrote you're from the Rocky Mountains, is that Colorado perhaps? I grew up there!! I miss it SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm following back from Friday Follow. What beautiful pictures. You draw beautifully. So nice to meet you.

    Hope to have you pass by often. xox

    ReplyDelete